Testna stran Naslov
This is your module OneForAll speaking:
Before taking off there have to been made some modifications.
Adding custom fields
- Login to your WebsiteBaker installation.
- Add a new page with page type "OneForAll".
- Go to the "Fields Settings" and add the customized fields you intend to collect the data.
- Select the field type and modify the field templates to fit your needs.
- Note that every field must have a unique field name. Allowed characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9, . (dot), _ (underscore) and - (hyphen).
- Consider the displayed placeholders. You will need them later when adding the item templates.
Adding item templates
Create your own item templates using the generated and general placeholders:
- Go to the "Page Settings" and use the mentioned placeholders in your templates to view the items just the way you want.
- Replace this text by them HTML code of your template.
- [PLACEHOLDERS] are uppercase and enclosed by square brackets.
- For a list of more general placeholders to accomplish your template click the "Help"-button on top of the "Page Settings" page.
- Add an item or two, enter some data and have fun!
GREGOR MEDVAR S.P.
GSM: 00386 41 36 59 59
FAX: 02 25 23 044